Our company financial policy is to secure a form of payment on file for all reoccurring rentals using "AutoPAY". With AutoPAY, you will receive an invoice through "E-Delivery" with your email address provided for the monthly "patient" responsibility due. You will be notified via email (E-Delivery) when the valid card on file will be charged. This allows you to make arrangements to have the funds available. Should an issue arise where funds may not be available, your patient responsibility is higher than expected, or you need to change your payment method, we kindly ask that you contact our office at 1-866-239-7550 prior to the due date to make alternate payment arrangements. For secure charges in compliance with PCI we use our secure "Get Paid" application to charge your credit card, store your information, set up auto- pay feature and e-delivery invoice notifications. If you did not get the opportunity to set up with hassle free feature that will save you the headaches of timely invoice you may visit our on-line bill pay site, set up all these features, make payment and review your invoice, click on PAY HERE. Otherwise you may use the auto attendee auto pay feature to make virtual payments 24/7 by calling 1-408-426-2457. Pulmonary Solutions has provided several features to make sure your payment is paid on-time and within a 10 day period of receiving your invoice. Additionally, set up with E-Delivery and AutoPay will put your payments on cruise control with prior notifications that will leave you stress free from missing payments. If you feel like you received an invoice in error, errors do happen as system glitches and human errors are something we just can not eliminate, do not panic. Please simply phone us M-F 9am to 5pm at 1-866-239-7550 as to speak with a patient pay collections supervisor or manager to help review your account status. We look forward to your impeccable account status. To Complete our Credit Card Auto Payment Authorization Form- CLICK HERE
We require that a RA # (Return Authorization Number) be obtained prior to the return of any goods. Merchandise returned without a RA# will be disposed of without any credit returned to the customer. Majority of our products are medical in nature and we cannot accept them if they are no longer in their original condition.
We will issue a RA# for a return if the products are in their original "unopened" packaging within 15-days of the original ship date. Original shipping costs are not refundable and the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Most machines carry a manufacturer warranty, generally 2 years based upon each of the manufacturer policy. If your machine malfunctions, call our corporate office at (866) 900-5374 to verify the machine is still under warranty. If so, please call to arrange a Return Authorization number. Warranty claim decisions are the solely at the discretion of the manufacturer. Customer is responsible for shipping the machine to our office. Repair or replacement of the broken machine can take up to four weeks depending on the manufacturer. If your equipment was originally purchased thru Pulmonary Solutions traditional model processed thru your health insurance we will need to obtain authorization from your health insurance provided who originally purchased your equipment. If your equipment is within warranty periods Pulmonary Solutions will do our best to work with you, your health insurance and the manufacturer to replace your equipment with comparable working model equipment.
However, if you have new health insurance from the originally purchased equipment you may be eligible with your new health insurance for new up to-date newest model equipment. We will need to verify your medical records meet your health insurance requirements, health insurance authorization, physician testing and prescription before we can provide you with the most accurate information.
30 Day Mask Guarantee Policy
We honor a 1 time 30 day mask guarantee from the initial set up education and training for a new PAP patient for the sleep apnea therapy. If you know the initial mask provided is not working correct, leaking, causing sore spots within the 1st 30 days from the start of therapy we ask you to kindly notify Pulmonary Solutions immediately to start the 30 day mask guarantee process. If notified after 30 days you will not qualify for the mask guarantee program. The Mask guarantee program is not for existing PAP patients, patient who have been on therapy, replacement equipment. Check out our Mask Selector Program, use TECHNOLOGY to scan for the selected mask to work best for you.
Privacy Notice of Patient Information
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU THAT MAY BE USED OR DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO INFORMATION.
Pulmonary Solutions is required by law to protect the privacy of your personal health information, provide this notice about our information practices and follow the information practices that are described herein.
Disclosure of Health Information
Pulmonary Solutions uses your personal health information primarily for treatment; obtaining payment for treatment; conducting internal administrative activities and evaluating the quality of care that we provide. For example, Pulmonary Solutions may use your personal health information to contact you to provide appointment reminders, or information about treatment alternatives or other health-related benefits that could be of interest to you. Pulmonary Solutions may also use or disclose your personal health information without prior authorization for public health purposes, for auditing purposes, for research studies and for emergencies. We also provide information when required by law.
In any other situation, Pulmonary Solutions policy obtains your written authorization before disclosing your personal health information. Admission Checklist, Assignment of Benefits Form. If you provide us with a written authorization to release your information for any reason, you may later revoke that authorization to stop future disclosures at any time. Pulmonary Solutions may change its policy at any time. When changes are made, a new Notice of Information Practices will be posted in the office area and will be provided to you on your next visit. You may also request an updated copy of our Notice of Information Practices at any time.
Patient Individual Rights
You have the right to review or obtain a copy of your personal health information at any time. You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete information in your records. You also have the right to request a list of instances where we have disclosed your personal health information for reasons other than treatment, payment or other related administrative purposes. You may also request in writing that we not use or disclose your personal health information for treatment, payment and administrative purposes except when specifically authorized by you, when required by law or in emergency circumstances. Pulmonary Solutions will consider all such requests on a case-by-case basis, but Pulmonary Solutions is not legally required to accept them.
Concerns, Grievance Complaints
If you are concerned that Pulmonary Solutions may have violated your privacy rights of if you disagree with any decisions we have made regarding access or disclosure of your personal health information, please contact us (Click Here). Corporate Compliance, Grievance 7660 W. Sahar Ave., Las Vegas, NV89117. You may also send a written complaint to the US Department of Health and Human Services. Please contact the organizations if you feel the need to contact them regarding Pulmonary Solutions.
Bill of Rights
As an individual receiving home care services from Pulmonary Solutions, you have the following rights:
1. To select who you would like to provide your home care services.
2. To be provided legitimate identification by any person or persons entering your residence to provide home care for you.
3. To receive the appropriate or prescribed service in a professional manner without discrimination relative to your age, sex, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual preference, psychosocial state, physical or mental handicap, or personal culture and ethnic
4. To be promptly informed if the prescribed care or services are not within scope, mission or philosophy of Pulmonary Solutions, and therefore be provided with transfer assistance to an appropriate care or service organization.
5. To be treated with courtesy, respect and friendliness by every individual representing Pulmonary Solutions that provides treatment or services to you. To be free from mental, physical, sexual and verbal abuse, neglect and exploitation.
6. To have your confidentiality, privacy, safety, security and property respected at all times. Confidential information shall not be released without written consent.
7. To assist in the development and planning of your health care program that is designed to satisfy, as best as possible, your current needs.
8. To be provided with adequate information from which you can give your informed consent for the delivery, continuation, transfer and termination of service.
9. To express concerns or grievances or recommend modifications to your home care service without fear of discrimination or reprisal.
10. To request and receive complete and up-to-date information relative to your condition, treatment, alternative treatments, risks of treatment within the legal responsibilities of medical disclosure.
11. To receive care and services within the scope of your health care plan, promptly and professionally while being fully informed as to Pulmonary Solutions policies, procedures and charges.
12. To refuse care, within the boundaries set by law, and receive professional information relative to the consequences that may result due to such refusal.
13. To request and receive data regarding services and costs privately and with confidentiality.
14. To request and receive the opportunity to examine and review your medical records.
15. To formulate and have honored by all health care personnel an Advance Directive, Living Will or a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care, or a Do Not Resuscitate order.
16. The right to review Pulmonary Solutions Privacy Notice.
17. The right to access, request amendment to, receive accounting of disclosures regarding your health information as permitted under applicable law.
18. The right to revoke any previous consent for release of medical information or for obtained consent for media recording or filming.
19. To be involved, as appropriate, in discussions and resolutions of conflicts and ethical
issues related to your care.
20. To be informed of any experimental or investigational studies that are involved in your care, and be provided the right to refuse any such activity.
21. As a patient of Pulmonary Solutions, you can expect that your reports of pain will be believed and our concerned staff will quickly respond to your concerns by contacting your home health nurse or physician.